BLiSC Animal Care and Resource Center (ACRC) - Service Request Forms
For all ACRC/MGEF facility service requests: please fill out the relevant request form below and sent it back to: acrcinfo[at]ncbs.res.in
3) MGEF_Mouse Line Cryo-Recovery / IVF / Rederivation Request Form (via surgical Embryo Transfer)
5) MGEF_Mouse Sperm_or Embryos_Request Form ( for In Vitro purposes ONLY)-
6) ACRC Animal Import Request Form for import of live animals or cryo-samples (sperm or embryos).
7) ACRC Cage Space Request Form - (for new projects as well as for Labs requesting additional cage space or modifications in their previous allocated cage numbers for each type of housing environment).
8) ACRC Repository Mouse/Rat Strain Request Form : to be filled out by external academic labs wishing to obtain a few (max 3) breeding pairs of strains currently available within the NCBS ACRC Mouse/Rat strain repository.
9) For request of NON-Rodent species being housed at ACRC: please fill out the <ACRC NonRodent Animal Request Form>.
Please note that all mouse strains to be imported to the NCBS Animal Care and Resource Center or to the NCBS Mouse Cryo-Bank would need to be referenced according to the current International Mouse Nomenclature Standards. This should already be the case for strains coming form international repositories or referenced in the MGI mouse database. If not: please do make the effort to properly name and reference your strains acording to these international standards. Thank You.
10) <ACRC Training and Facility Visit Request Form> (please visit our training and workshop page for more details.)
11) 2020-2021 service fees -> Please contact: acrcinfo [at] ncbs [dot] res [dot] in