BLiSC Animal Care and Resource Center (ACRC) - Mouse Genome Engineering and Cryo / IVF Facility
email: mgef [at] ncbs [dot] res [dot] in
2) MOUSE GENOME ENGINEERING FACILITY services:
Currently available services:
- Help in strategic experimental design for mouse Transgenesis / Knock-In / Knock-Out (KO & cKO).
- Pronuclear and/or cytoplasmic microinjections in fertilized mouse oocytes.
- The facility can inject various types of constructs including: BACs, plasmids, CRISPR/cas, TALENs...
- Harvesting of mouse oocytes , blastocysts, other preimplantation embryos
- Embryo transfer into pseudo-pregnant females & rederivation of mouse lines.
The facility offers both Infundibulum/oviduct and uterine embryo transfer depending on project specifics
- Final gel purification of the “micro-injection solutions”
- Sperm cryopreservation / cryo-recovery
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- Embryo cryopreservation / cryo-recovery
- Training and workshops on all the above mentioned techniques....please visit our <workshop page>
- molecular biology / genome engineering construct design and validation
Future Planned MGEF services:
- mES cell gene editing and microinjections
- genetic monitoring
- ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- ovary transplantation
- Rat trangenesis and Rat IVF