Animal Care and Resource Center (ACRC) - Seminars / Workshops / Training / Job Opportunities
1) Job Possibilities:
- Animal Facility Assistants: Please apply [HERE] - application deadline is May 31st 2017- offer is now CLOSED
- one Laboratory Animal Facility Veterinarian: Please apply [HERE] - application deadline is May 31st 2017- offer is now CLOSED
- Facility Trainees / JRFs willing to gain experience and expertise in Laboratory Animal Science, Mouse Genome Engineering and Assisted Reproductive Technologies. - Positions currently Closed but applications are invited regularly throughout the year. We invite interested Graduates/post-graduates/prospective biology/veterinary students to check our website regularly for next openings.
- Position for 1 Animal Care Facility assistant: offer is now CLOSED
- 1 Position for Scientific Administrative Manager: offer is now CLOSED
- 1 Position of Mouse High Barrier Veterinarian - offer is now CLOSED
- 3 Positions for Mouse Genome Engineering Facility assistants - offer is now CLOSED
- 3 Positions for Animal Care Facility assistants- offer is now CLOSED
2) Training Possibilities:
ACRC and MGEF can accept specfic/personnalised training requests of individuals wishing to receive training on the different procedures and surgeries routinely being carried out in our facility.
These training sessions can be organised depending on demand and staff availability.
Please do fill out the following <Training Request Form> if you are interested in receiving hands-on taining from our facility. For example: we have trained several veterianarians from all over India who have come for personnalised 1-2 days trainig sessions on Mouse Oviduct Embryo Transfer.
The ACRC service and Training Fees can be found <HERE>
3) Yearly ACRC organised Workshops & Seminars:
- 22-26 April 2019: ACRC is organising a Hands-On workshop on Rodent Laboratory Animal Handling and Bio-Methodologies.-
Workshop Flyer: [click HERE]
Workshop Application Link: [HERE] - Deadline to Apply: March 25th, 2019.
- 3-8 June 2019: MGEF is scheduling to organise its first Hands-on Mouse Crispr/Cas9 genome editing and Micro-injection Workshop. Stay tuned for more details-
- 15-23 August 2019: MGEF is scheduling to organise its third Hands-on Workshop on Mouse CryoBiology & IVF- Stay tuned for more details-
- August 2018-: MGEF organised the second Hands-on Workshop on Mouse CryoBiology & IVF - see workshop Schedule [HERE]-
- Feb 2018: ACRC co-organised and Hosted the Charles River / Hylasco Seminar at NCBS Bangalore (Feb 12th 2018)
- May-June 2017: ACRC co-organised the first JAX-India seminars at NCBS Bangalore (May 30th 2017) and in Hyderabad (June 1st, 2017)-
- AUGUST 2016: The ACRC and MGEF organised a hands-on
Mouse Cryopreservation / Cryorecovery / IVF workshop at NCBS. (click <HERE> to see the workshop announcement flyer)
-> detailed Workshop Course and Lab Pratical Schedule is <HERE>
-> workshop PHOTOS <HERE>