The Office of Communications aims to bring about greater awareness of, and interaction with the Bangalore Life Science Cluster—via communication and promotion of the research, discoveries, and, events of NCBS, DBT-inStem, and C-CAMP—thereby further reinforcing its reputation for innovation and scientific excellence.
The Office will support the cluster by developing materials vital to its mission, as well as providing communications counsel and services to augment its digital presence through various channels.
The team intends to develop and implement clear, consistent, and engaging strategies to enhance awareness and understanding of the institutes within the cluster, its people, and the value it brings to the scientific community.
While many important issues arise, the Office of Communications is most focused on matters that:
- Emphasize the exceptional scholarly quality of our faculty and its commitment both to the discovery of new scientific knowledge and its uses
- Expand international appreciation of the Bangalore Life Sciences cluster and awareness of its international endeavours, wins, awards, rewards & recognition, and grants
- Showcase the diversity of our campus and faculty, with special attention on the events we organise. for e.g. Moth Day, Outreach programs, etc.
- Offer a well-balanced portfolio of marketing communications channels traditional and non-traditional.
- Initialize comprehensive, streamlined processes and systems, ensuring seamless management of content that meets its objectives
- Grow the Communications Office to a compact, highly-skilled group of qualified people committed to meeting and sustaining the vision and charter of this office.
- Strengthen partnerships with our stakeholders and faculty aligning ourselves with their goals, find ways to best meet the needs of the hour