Dr. Sabarinathan Radhakrishnan - Publications
- Bala P, Singh AK, Kavadipula P, Kotapalli V, Sabarinathan R, Bashyam MD. Exome sequencing identifies ARID2 as a novel tumor suppressor in early-onset sporadic rectal cancer. Oncogene, 2020.
- The ICGC/TCGA Pan-Cancer Analysis of Whole Genomes Consortium. Pan-cancer analysis of whole genomes. Nature 578, 82-93, 2020.
- Gonzalez-Perez A, Sabarinathan R, Lopez-Bigas N. Local Determinants of the Mutational Landscape of the Human Genome. Cell, 177:101-114, 2019. (Review article)
- Sabarinathan R, Mularoni L, Deu-Pons J, Gonzalez-Perez A, Lopez-Bigas N. Nucleotide excision repair is impaired by binding of transcription factors to DNA. Nature, 532:264-267, 2016.
- Frigola J, Sabarinathan R, Mularoni L, Muiños F, Gonzalez-Perez A, Lopez-Bigas N. Reduced mutation rate in exons due to differential mismatch repair. Nature Genetics, 49:1684-1692, 2017.
- Mularoni L, Sabarinathan R, Deu-Pons J, Gonzalez-Perez A, Lopez-Bigas N. OncodriveFML: a general framework to identify coding and non-coding regions with cancer driver mutations. Genome Biology, 17:128, 2016.
- Sabarinathan R, Tafer H, Seemann SE, Hofacker IL, Stadler PF, Gorodkin J. RNAsnp: efficient detection of local RNA secondary structure changes induced by SNPs. Human Mutation, 34:546-556, 2013.
- Dhaka B, Sabarinathan R. Differential chromatin accessibility landscape of gain-of-function mutant p53 tumours. BioRxiv, 2020.