- Baghbaderani BA, Syama A, Sivapatham R, Pei Y, Mukherjee O, Fellner T, Zeng X, Rao MS. Detailed characterization of human induced pluripotent stem cells manufactured for therapeutic applications. Stem Cell Reviews and Reports. 2016 Aug; 12:394-420. doi: 10.1007/s12015-016-9662-8
- Bangalore MP, Adhikarla S, Mukherjee O, Panicker MM. Adverse effects of culture media on human pluripotent stem cells. bioRxiv. 2016 Jan; 1:067868. doi: http://dx.doi.org/Io.11o1/o67868
- Kumar D, Dhapola P, Hussain A, Kutum R, Srivastava AK, Mukerji M, Mukherjee O, Faruq M. Transcriptomic Dynamics of a non-coding trinucleotide repeat expansion disorder SCA12 in iPSC derived neuronal cells: signatures of interferon induced response. bioRxiv. 2017 Jan; 1:201137. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/201137
- Seshadri M, Banerjee D, Viswanath B, Ramakrishnan K, Purushottam M, Venkatasubramanian G, Jain S. Cellular models to study schizophrenia: A systematic review. Asian journal of psychiatry. 2017 Feb; 25:46-53. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2016.10.015
- Holla B, Panda R, Venkatasubramanian G, Biswal B, Bharath RD, Benegal V. Disrupted resting brain graph measures in individuals at high risk for alcoholism. Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging. 2017 Jul; 265:54-64. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pscychresns.2017.05.002
- Viswanath B, Rao NP, Narayanaswamy JC, Sivakumar PT, Kandasamy A, Kesavan M, Mehta UM, Venkatasubramanian G, John JP, Mukherjee O, Purushottam M, Kannan R, Mehta B, Kandavel T, Binukumar B, Saini J, Jayarajan D, Shyamsundar A, Moirangthem S, Vijaykumar KG, Thirthalli J, Chandra PS, Gangadhar BN, Murthy P, Panicker MM, Balla US, Chattarji S, Benegal V, Varghese M, Reddy YCJ, Raghu P. Rao M, Jain S. Discovery biology of neuropsychiatric syndromes (DBNS): a center for integrating clinical medicine and basic science. BMC psychiatry. 2018 Apr; 18:106. doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-018-1674-2.
- Syama A, Sen S, Kota LN, Viswanath B, Purushottam M, Varghese M, Jain S, Panicker MM, Mukherjee O. Mutation burden profile in familial Alzheimer's disease cases from India. Neurobiology of aging. 2018 Apr; 64:158-e7. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2017.12.002
- Kapur V, Nadella RK, Sathur Raghuraman B, Saraf G, Mishra S, Srinivasmurthy N, Jain S, Del Zompo M, Viswanath B. Clinical factors associated with lithium treatment response in bipolar disorder patients from India. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2018 Apr. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajp.2018.04.006
- Holla B, Bharath RD, Venkatasubramanian G, Benegal V. Altered brain cortical maturation is found in adolescents with a family history of alcoholism. Addiction biology. 2018 Jul. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/adb.12662
- Iyer S, Bhatia P, Rao M, Mukherjee O. Developing two reference control samples for the Indian population. Stem cell research. 2018 Jul; 30:38-42. doi: 10.1016/j.scr.2018.05.001.
- Ganesh S, Ahmed HP, Nadella RK, More RP, Seshadri M, Viswanath B, Rao M, Jain S, Mukherjee O. Exome sequencing in families with severe mental illness identifies novel and rare variants in genes implicated in Mendelian neuropsychiatric syndromes. Pshychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 2018 Oct 1. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/pcn.12788
- Ahmed HP, Vidhya V, More RP, Rao MS, Viswanath B, Jain S, Mukherjee O, ADBS Consortium. INDEX-db: The Indian Exome Reference database (Phase-I). J Comput Biol. 2019 Jan 7. doi: 10.1089/cmb.2018.0199
Mukherjee O, Acharya S, Rao M. (2019) Making NSC and Neurons from Patient-Derived Tissue Samples. In: Daadi M. (eds) Neural Stem Cells. Methods in Molecular Biology, vol 1919. Humana Press, New York, NY
More RP, Rao M, Mukherjee O. Genomic-QC: large-scale genomic data mining to assess the quality of HiPSC lines. Cell and Gene therapy insights. 2019 March 28.doi: 10.18609/cgti.2019.020
Anjanappa RM, Nayak S, Moily NS, Manduva V, Nadella RK, Viswanath B, Reddy YC, Jain S, Anand A. A linkage and exome study implicates rare variants of KANK 4 and CAP 2 in bipolar disorder in a multiplex family. Bipolar disorders. 2019 Aug 10. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/bdi.12815