We live in a fascinating world, surrounded by facts, phenomena and happenings that shape our daily existence. Science is an endeavor, which seeks to explore and understand the workings of the natural world that provides the context to our existence. Our discoveries and inventions have the capability to touch many lives and there are many stories here that must be told, in a simple yet engaging manner.
The Communications team within the RDO is responsible for cultivating the reputation of the Cluster across key stakeholders. The team’s focus is on expressing diversity in campus research in a creative and classic manner via both web-based and print media. Researchers on campus form the editorial net to ensure that each story conforms to the highest standard of quality and the essence of science is maintained.
Our services include:
- Advice on brand matters, use of the campus logos and related materials
- Coordination of Annual reports, calendars and other print materials
- Managing a portfolio of campus presentations
- High level oversight of the content on the NCBS and inStem websites
- Press outreach
- Managing content for the NCBS and inStem Facebook pages and Twitter handles
- Advising on other campus-endorsed social media channels