National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for appointment of a Project Engineer (Instrumentation) on a consolidated pay, based on their qualification and experience. The initial appointment will be for a period of Six months which may be extended further for an appropriate period(s) depending on the performance of the candidate.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
1. BE/B.Tech Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Biomedical Instrumentation with 60% marks from a recognized University.
2. One - Two years of experience in operation and maintenance of Biological Research Electronic Instruments/ Audio Visual System / Telecom/ Centralized Gas Line system.
1. Should have work experience in a Biological research institute.
2. Should have Experience on operation, maintenance and calibration of spectrophotometers, calorimeters, Flurometers, HPLC/FPLC machines, PCR, RT-PCR machines, gel documentation system NMR, X-ray FRX and GCMS machines and other research instruments used in biological research.
3. Should have Knowledge about Lecture Hall Audio visual system, different kind of LCD, DLP projectors and other AV equipment.
4. Should have good Knowledge about the programming of EPABX and basic maintenance of system.
5. Should have basic knowledge about operation and maintenance of centralised gas system and Designing gas line, Compressed airline and Vacuum lines will be added advantage.
Age Limit: Below 28 years as on 1st January, 2020
Last date to apply online: 20th March, 2020
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications & experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for recruitment process. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some post/s herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY :
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website (https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/) using valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”
Step 6: Take a Print out of the submitted application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly signed, to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience etc. The last date for receiving the application is 20th March, 2020