We are looking for a motivated, skilled and dedicated individual to work on an academic drug discovery platform. The position requires multi-tasking and working in a team on different projects as per requirement.
Perform hands-on laboratory work, independently or together with colleagues. Responsible for carrying out laboratory tests cell-based assays including drug screening; molecular biology assays including RT-PCR;
Prepare and organize experiments in order to produce reliable and precise data.
Maintaining strict adherence to timeliness/punctuality scheduled in advance
Ensuring availability of all paper records etc. Submitting weekly reports to one's reporting authority.
Provide timely and professional reports to clients
Qualification & Experience required:
B.Tech/M.Tech in Biotechnology or M.Sc i Biological sciences
Prior experience in working with high throughput platforms is highly desirable.
Prior experience in working with pathogenic micro-organisms (BSL-2, BSL-3) is highly desirable
Excellent written and verbal communication is required with exceptional organizational skills
Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their applications
Number of positions: 1
Duration: 1 year
Salary: on par with Project Associate 1 or 2 DST positions.
Age limit: 35 years
Submission Deadline: August 15, 2023
Documents are required to apply:
1. CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
2. Cover letter and a statement of research interest (~400 words).
Steps to apply:
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
- Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password, you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Step 4: Once you fill in the application, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
- Step 6: All essential certificates ie proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ONLINE application.
Head Administration & Finance