National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a premier research centre under the aegis of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, is looking for appointment of an Engineering Trainee on a contract basis:
Essential Qualification & Experience:
1. B. Tech./B.E. in Computer Science or Information Science from a recognised University/Institute.
2. 0 to 1 year of experience in the relevant field. Candidates who are still in the final year of the required qualifications will not be eligible.
2. Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts
3. Sound knowledge of Linux
4. A Basic understanding of Networking Concepts
5. Good understanding of website integration and software creation
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Able to follow clear instructions according to user demands
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
1. Developing/Maintaining Websites using Drupal CMS on the LAMP stack
2. Managing VMware vSphere/vCenter
3. Troubleshooting and fixing issues in Servers, Web Applications.
Age limit: Below 28 years as on (01-07-2022)
Consolidated Stipend: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Deadline has been extended upto: 16-09-2022
General Information :
1. Appointment for the above post will be initially for a period of one year on a contract basis.
2. The selected candidates shall be required to join immediately. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Incomplete applications and online applications without uploading the supporting documents in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, Experience certificate along with pay drawn, etc. shall not be considered.
Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY THROUGH ONLINE.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.