National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for appointment of a Project Engineer (Instrumentation) on a consolidated pay, based on their qualification and experience. The initial appointment will be for a period of Six months which may be extended further for an appropriate period(s) depending on the performance of the candidate.
Essential Qualification & Experience:
1. BE/B.Tech Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Biomedical Instrumentation with 60% marks from a recognized University.
2. One - Two years of experience in operation and maintenance of Biological Research Electronic Instruments/ Audio Visual System / Telecom/ Centralized Gas Line system.
1. Should have work experience in a Biological research institute.
2. Should have Experience on operation, maintenance and calibration of spectrophotometers, calorimeters, Flurometers, HPLC/FPLC machines, PCR, RT-PCR machines, gel documentation system NMR, X-ray FRX and GCMS machines and other research instruments used in biological research.
3. Should have Knowledge about Lecture Hall Audio visual system, different kind of LCD, DLP projectors and other AV equipment.
4. Should have good Knowledge about the programming of EPABX and basic maintenance of system.
5. Should have basic knowledge about operation and maintenance of centralised gas system and Designing gas line, Compressed airline and Vacuum lines will be added advantage.
Age Limit: Below 28 years as on 1st January, 2020
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 1st February, 2020 (Saturday).
Interested candidates may attend Walk-In-Interview at NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore 560065 between 9:30 am and 10:30 am on Saturday 1st February, 2020 along with typed applications on plain paper with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications & experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for recruitment process. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some post/s herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.