Biochemical studies of host-pathogen interactions
We are hiring a trainee to perform basic structural biology and protein biochemistry experiments. The project is to study viral/bacterial proteins relevant to inflammation. Persons with previous experience in protein purification and biochemistry experiments are preferred.
- Education: Master in any branch of Biological/Chemical Science.
- Preferred: 1-year experience in protein purification, biochemistry or molecular biology lab.
- Molecular biology techniques: cloning, transfection.
- Recombinant protein expression and purification
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Good organization skills
Number of positions: 2
Minimum % of marks: 75%
Age limit: 35
Salary offered: 25,000 (without CSIR/GATE/equivalent qualification), 31000 + 24% HRA (with CSIR/GATE/equivalent qualification)
The last date for applying is 30-05-2023
How to apply:
Interested applicants are requested to apply online with their CVs in the application portal.
Candidates will be contacted and interviewed on a rolling basis till the position is filled.
Please note that candidates who have not been selected for an interview will not be contacted; we are unable to reply to all enquiries from candidates.
Steps to apply:
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
- Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password, you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Step 4: Once you fill in the application, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
- Step 6: All essential certificates ie proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ONLINE application.
Head Administration & Finance