National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for the appointment of a Clerk (A) on consolidated pay, based on their qualification and experience. The initial appointment will be for a period of six (6) months which may be extended further for an appropriate period(s) depending on the performance of the candidate.
Qualification & Experience:
I) Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 50% marks
ii) Knowledge of typing.
(iii) Knowledge of the use of personal computers and applications – supported by certificates from government recognized institutions.
(iv) Minimum one (1) year experience in Clerical duties and correspondence in a large and reputed organization.
i) Good Communications and drafting skills in English and knowledge of Shorthand will be an added advantage.
ii) Experience in preparation of Final Accounts, filing of statutory Returns such as TDS, GST, etc., Preparation of Utilization Certificate, etc. will be preferred.
iii) Knowledge of Purchase procedures, GFR & Procurement software in Governmental set-up would be an added advantage.
Age limit: Maximum Age: 33 years (as on 1.1.2021) including relaxation.
No. of Posts: Two (2)
Selection process: The Selection process shall involve a Written Test and Skill Tests. Those shortlisted in the written test only will be called for attending the Skill Tests. Those who qualify in the Written Test and Skill tests will be selected as per merit.
General Information :
1. The selected candidates shall be required to join immediately. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for consideration for recruitment. The institute reserves the right not to fill the above posts herein advertised in case suitable candidates are not found. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
2. Incomplete applications and online applications without uploading the supporting documents in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificate along with pay drawn, etc. shall not be considered.
3. Prescribed age should not exceed as of January 01, 2021, for the above posts.
4. Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant TIFR or GoI rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities, etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
5. Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY Online, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per extant GoI & TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Establishment, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 by 15th June 2021. The Applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, Advertisement No. & Serial Number of the post on the envelope.
Prescribed format for an offline application can be downloaded here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/pdf/job_application.pdf
SC Certificate format: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/format/FORMAT_FOR_...
The Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications: 15-06-2021
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password, you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the ONLINE application.
Note: Please do NOT send hard copies of applications/documents except those who apply online.