National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, is looking for appointment of the following personnel on “Short term Contract basis”:
1) TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER 'C' – One (1) Post
1) Graduate with 60% marks from recognised University.
2) Diploma Degree/ Certificate course in Management or Administration from a recognised University
3) Proficiency in use of personal computers and its applications.
4) 5 Years service in Level 6 and/or Level 7 and/or Level 8 or with equivalent TME.
Desirable Qualification any one or all:
1)Degree in Law from recognised University
2) MBA in Personnel Management.
3) Experience of working in a Research/Academic/ Government Institution and dealing with Administrative and establishment matters viz. Government of India Rules & procedures and its application in respect of establishment and service matters.
4) Managing of Contract for Services, knowledge of labour laws etc.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 75,500/-
Age limit: - 40 years (as on 01-07-2020)
Last date for receipt of ONLINE applications: 24-12-2020
General Information :
1. The appointment to the above posts shall be made on a contract basis initially for a period of six (6) months from the date of joining. The tenure may be extended further up to One (1) year depending upon the performance & requirement.
2. The selected candidates shall be required to join immediately. The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for consideration for recruitment. The Selection process shall involve the Written Test and Interview. The Interview shall be conducted only for those candidates who are shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
3. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of a NOC from the competent authority. However, an advance copy of the application along with relevant enclosures may be submitted by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online. Only those called for an interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
4. Prescribed age should not exceed as of July 01, 2020, for the above posts.
5. Candidates applying for the above posts and who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant TIFR or GoI rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities, etc.). [SC, ST and OBC candidates applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation and should apply online].
6. Incomplete applications and online applications without uploading the supporting documents in support of their Educational qualification with marks, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience certificate along with pay drawn, etc. shall not be considered.
7. Applications from the candidates will be accepted ONLY ON-LINE, except for those who are seeking age relaxation as per extant GoI & TIFR rules are required to submit applications in the Prescribed format by post must reach to Head, Establishment, National Centre for Biological Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore: 560065 by 24th December 2020.
The prescribed format for an offline application can be downloaded here: https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/sites/default/files/pdf/job_application.pdf
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using a valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: All essential certificate is proof of your qualification, date of birth, experience, caste, etc. Should be uploaded while submitting the Online application.
Note: Please do NOT send hard copies of applications/documents.