Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling external or internal communication and correspondence including monitoring incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Planning and arranging events / meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, equipment including organizing catering, etc.
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating meetings
- Monitor stock lists and maintain office equipment; inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements and bookings
- Organize special functions and social events
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Create agendas and take meeting notes
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Filing of records - Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed
- Managing administrative and accounts work: Should have detailed experience in the payment of bills, Book keeping, finalization of Monthly & Annual Accounts, preparation of MIS reports, Bank Reconciliation, preparation of Budget, Government procurement, Drafting of Purchase Orders, Contracts, MoUs, General office procedures etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with minimum of 50% of marks.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of experience in any Institution/ Organization of repute handling accounts and administration work.
- Candidates should have good typing skills on computers and use of latest office application software.
- Knowledge of Tally ERP latest version is a must.
- Experience in working in a Research Organization handling correspondence with other Agencies etc.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Age Below 28 years. (as on 1.1.2018)
Remuneration: On the basis of qualification and experience
The Last date for receipt of online applications: 22nd February, 2018
An application package consisting of the following information should be sent via Hard Copies by a deadline of February 22, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY :
Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website (https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal) using valid email ID.
Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT” .
Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc.