WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR APPOINTMENT OF WORK ASSISTANT - ADMINISTRATION ON SHORT TERM CONTRACT BASIS ON TUESDAY 21ST MARCH 2017.
Work Assistant - Administration
Qualification & Experience:
1 SSC/ HSC
2. Minimum of One (1) – Two (2) years of experience in any Institution/ Organisation of repute specially in handling dak, inward and outward registers etc.
Age Below 28 years. (as on 1.1.2017)
Consolidated Salary : Rs. 17500/-
The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. Interested candidates may attend Written Test and Skill Test at NCBS/TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore at 9.00 am on Tuesday 21th March, 2017 along with typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc.Age will be relaxed as per norms of the Institute.
Applicants must bring with them a typed application on plain paper in the following format:
- Full name (attach latest photograph)
- Address for Correspondence
- Permanent Address
- Date of Birth
- Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC. If so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority)
- Educational Qualifications with complete details
- Experience with complete details
- Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them)
- Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances
- Any other relevant information.
Note: The candidates are required to produce the following original documents with a copy attached to the application at the the time of interview.
1. Identity Proof (Aadhar card/Election card/PAN card/Passport/Driving License).
2. Date of birth/Proof of age.
3. Educational qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
4. Experience certificate/s.
5. Conduct certificates from two referees.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications & experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for recruitment process. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some post/s herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer (Establishment)