WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR APPOINTMENT OF SENIOR PROJECT ASSISTANTS ( ADMINISTRATION & SECRETARIAL) ON SHORT TERM CONTRACT BASIS ON TUESDAY 21ST MARCH 2017.
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Institute is looking for appointment of Senior Project Assistants (Administration/ Secretarial) on Short term contract. The contract will be initially for a period of Six (6) months only and may be extended upto maximum of One (1) year. Applicants with over/higher qualifications will not be considered.
Senior Project Assistants (Administration/ Secretarial): 2 positions
Qualification & Experience:
1 Graduate with minimum of 55% of marks.
2. Minimum of Five (5) – Six (6) years of experience in any Institution/ Organization of repute specially as Secretary.
3. Candidates should have good typing skills on computers and use of latest office application software.
1. Diploma in Commercial Practice.
2. Experience in working in a Research Organization handling correspondence with other Agencies etc.
3. Very good communication skills.
Age Below 33 years. (as on 1.1.2017)
Consolidated Salary : Rs.35000/-
The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. Interested candidates may attend Written test and Skill Test at NCBS/TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore at 9.00 am on Tuesday 21st March, 2017 along with typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc.Age will be relaxed as per norms of the Institute.
Applicants must bring with them a typed application on plain paper in the following format:
- Full name (attach latest photograph)
- Address for Correspondence
- Permanent Address
- Date of Birth
- Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC. If so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority)
- Educational Qualifications with complete details
- Experience with complete details
- Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them)
- Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances
- Any other relevant information.
Note: The candidates are required to produce the following original documents with a copy attached to the application at the the time of interview.
1. Identity Proof (Aadhar card/Election card/PAN card/Passport/Driving License).
2. Date of birth/Proof of age.
3. Educational qualification (all mark sheets and certificates).
4. Experience certificate/s.
5. Conduct certificates from two referees.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential qualifications & experience will not entitle an applicant to be called for recruitment process. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some post/s herein advertised. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer (Establishment)