Deadline extented: Last date to submit your applicaiton is 15th September, 2021.
PROJECT ASSOCIATE POSITION ON STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
The Institute of Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), is a premier research centre carrying out frontier research in the field of stem cell biology. The inStem has initiated a collaborative program of research with the National Centre for Biological Sciences and the National Institute for Mental Health and Neurosciences. The program aims to understand the cellular and molecular basis of mental illness with a long-term goal to develop new therapies. The program involves the generation and analysis of cellular models using patient-derived human-induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and their differentiated derivatives. We are looking for individuals with cell biology experience to assist in the establishment and analysis of human-induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) lines.
Description: Two Project associate positions are available for a candidate with cell and molecular biology expertise to work in this program. The appointments will be a fixed-term position initially for one (1) year. The position comes with consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience.
Essential qualification: Postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline, with two years of research experience.
Desirable: Experience in mammalian cell culture. Prior experience in stem cell culture would be an advantage.
Salary: As per institute norms.
The positions are available from September 9th , 2021.
Age Limit for the above position: Below 35 years
How to apply: Interested applicants are requested to apply with their CV [with names and contact information (postal and email) of two scientific referees] and a statement of interest (~400 words) pertinent to the position applied for by September 3rd , 2021. Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as one pdf file. Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Email us for any queries : email@example.com
Archived Positions :
- Advt/instem/ADBS 07: SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSITION ON STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- Advt No.18/2019 : Program Manager (Stem Cell Program)
- Advt/inStem/ADBS-06 : SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSITION ON NEURAL STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- Advt No.10/2019 : BIOINFORMATICIAN ON HUMAN BRAIN DISORDERS PROGRAM
- Advt No.1/2019: Senior Research Fellow
- Advt/instem/ADBS 03: SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSITION ON STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- Advt/inStem/ADBS 04: SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSITION ON NEURAL STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- Advt/instem/ADBS 05: POST DOCTORAL FELLOW POSITION ON NEURAL STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- Team Lead/Research Scientist in ADBS Program (Advt No.34/2018)
- Senior Research Fellow on Stem cell biology program (Advt/inStem/ADBS-01 )
- Junior Research Fellow - Bioinformatics (Advt/inStem/ADBS-02)
- Senior Research Fellow (Advt No. 32/2018)
- Junior Research Fellow
- Team Lead/Research Scientist: Cellular basis of mental illness
- Cohort Monitoring and Management of the clinical component of the ADBS
- SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW POSITIONS ON A NEURAL STEM CELL BIOLOGY PROGRAM
- Junior Research Fellow Position : Cell and molecular biology expertise
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position : Cell and molecular biology expertise
- Post Doctoral Fellow Position : Generation of iPSC derived cardiomyocytes for studies in human biology