The Xth Bangalore Microscopy Course will be organized at the National Centre for Biological Sciences, (NCBS), Bangalore, India during 16-23 September 2018. This course is jointly organized by NCBS and C-CAMP (Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms). Taught by world leaders in biological microscopy, this course provides didactic and hands-on training in state-of-the-art optical microscopy techniques. A range of topics from basic microscopy to super-resolution imaging will be covered. Research seminars detailing applications of light microscopy to address specific biological questions will also be part of the program.
Lectures will be combined with hands-on training in a dedicated teaching laboratory equipped with many state-of-the-art microscopes. The final two days of the course will give the participants an opportunity to do independent work or a mini-project.
Satyajit Mayor, H. Krishnamurthy, Anjana Badrinarayanan : NCBS, India
Ron Vale, Nico Stuurman : UCSF, USA
Rahul Roy: Indian Institute of Science, India
Feroz M.H. Musthafa : C-CAMP, India
Minhaj Sirajuddin, Sangeeta Nath: inStem, India
• Aliaksandr A Halavatyi, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Germany
• Erik Manders, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
• Lynne Chang, Nikon Instruments, Inc., USA
• Manoj Mathew, Carl Zeiss, Singapore
• Ronald D. Vale, University of California, San Francisco,USA
• Satyajit Mayor, National Centre for Biological Sciences, India
• Stephen Ross, Nikon Instruments Inc., USA
• Sudipta Maiti, Tata Institute for Fundamental Research, India
• Tony Pakorn Kanchanawong, Mechanobiology Institute, Singapore